NAM Names Top Manufacturing Associations to Work ForJune 8, 2018
Accessible by: anyone
The National Association of Manufacturers’ (NAM) Council of Manufacturing Associations (CMA) has announced the winners of its inaugural Best Manufacturing Associations to Work for Awards.
NAM’s awards program recognizes associations for developing exemplary work environments while supporting the manufacturing industry.
NAM will recognize the following organizations at its annual summer leadership conference:
- American Bakers Association
- American Coatings Association
- Fabricators & Manufacturers Association, International
- Institute of Scrap Recycling Industries
- International Sign Association
- Irrigation Association
- PMMI—The Association for Packaging and Processing Technologies
- The Aluminum Association, Inc.
- The Fertilizer Institute
- The Plastics Industry Association.