ISSAlert February 8, 2017
Accessible by: anyone
ISSA Makes DOT Hazmat Employee Training Easy
Let ISSA help you comply with the U.S. Department of Transportation’s Hazmat Employee Training Requirements through our convenient 3-Part DOT Webinar Series: DOT Hazmat Employee Training Made Easy set for April 25, May 2 and May 9 (the May 9th session is for drivers only).
Click here for more information.
Is Your DOT Hazmat Employee Training Current? Manufacturers and distributors who ship or offer for shipment chemical cleaners, batteries or other hazardous materials must train, test and certify their “DOT Hazmat Employees” every three years.
ISSA makes it easier than ever for you to comply with these requirements. Attendees of the this Webinar Series will be:
- Trained on the specific subjects required by DOT;
- Tested on their knowledge of the DOT Hazmat Transportation Regulations; and
- Certified by ISSA upon successful completion of their test.
Who Should Attend:
- Employees who prepare hazardous material for shipment
- Workers that package hazmat
- Preparers of shipping documents
- Drivers of vehicles transporting hazardous materials
- Individuals responsible for marking, labeling of packages
- Those responsible for coordinating shipments of hazmat
Sign up for the DOT Webinar package below that fits your needs.
PACKAGE 1 – NON-DRIVER DOT Hazmat Employee Training
Who Should Attend: Non-Driver employees who prepare hazardous materials for shipment (i.e., prepare shipping papers, package materials, mark or label packages for shipment, etc.).
When: This Webinar series consists of two sessions: April 25, and May 2; both at 11 a.m. Central / 9 a.m. Pacific / 12 p.m. Eastern. Each session is 90 minutes in duration.
Registration Fee: $149
PACKAGE 2 – DRIVER DOT Hazmat Employee Training
Who Should Attend: Employees who operate vehicles that are used to transport hazardous materials
When: This Webinar series consists of three sessions: April 25, May 2 and May 9; all are scheduled to begin at 11 a.m. Central / 9 a.m. Pacific / 12 p.m. Eastern. Each session is 90 minutes in duration.
Registration Fee: $199