Five Tech Tools for a Successful ISSA/INTERCLEANBy Graeme Golucki | September 1, 2017 << Back to Articles
Accessible by: anyone
ISSA/INTERCLEAN® North America 2017 is the biggest week in the cleaning industry. But how do you make the most of your time when there are so many exceptional education and networking opportunities? By leveraging the power of these five tech tools, which can ensure you have your most successful trade show experience ever.
- Download the App. The ISSA/INTERCLEAN North America 2017 Mobile App, sponsored by R3 Reliable Redistribution Resource, puts everything you need in the palm of your hand. The free app includes a custom My Show Planner agenda planner, an interactive floor plan, real-time alerts of must-see events, and a host of other valuable tools and information you can use to navigate the expansive halls and aisles of the Las Vegas Convention Center.
But don’t wait until you get to Las Vegas to take advantage of the app. Download it right now at issa.com/app and start planning for the big week by contacting exhibitors, planning your routes, and setting your schedule. There is nothing like solid preparation to ensure your success. Pro tip: have your log in credentials handy when first accessing the app.
- Tune in to ISSA-TV Live. Let’s face it: as much as you try, you can’t be everywhere and see everything at ISSA/INTERCLEAN. That’s where ISSA-TV Live comes in handy. Starting Monday, September 11, tune into issa.com/live to watch educational sessions and highlights direct from the show floor.
Plus, ISSA/INTERCLEAN doesn’t end when the exhibit hall closes September 14. Share highlights with colleagues and customers, or relive your favorite moments after the show, as videos from ISSA-TV Live will be available for on-demand viewing on ISSA-TV.
- Read ISSA Today. Like the mobile app, you don’t have to wait until next week to access the ISSA Today 2017 Official Exhibit Directory. While copies of the printed publication will be available in Las Vegas at registration, you can get a jump on planning right now by accessing the special digital edition. Not only does the digital edition contain exhibitor profiles and a complete show floor plan, but you can use your newfound knowledge to complete the 10 questions on page 24 for a chance to win a US$100 Visa gift card or other prizes. Enter the contest by September 30, and you could be a lucky winner.
- Get Social. Follow ISSA on Twitter (@ISSAworldwide) for reports straight from the show floor. And be sure to interact with other attendees or share your photos with colleagues on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook with the using the official event hashtag #ISSA2017.
- Visit the show website. issa.com/show is the official dedicated website of ISSA/INTERCLEAN North America 2017 and another great tool to help you prepare for the show. ISSA members can beat the lines and register online before you arrive in Las Vegas. Plus, find answers to many common questions with our helpful FAQs—both for exhibitors and attendees. It’s all here for you at issa.com/show.
From an expansive outdoor exhibit space to engaging keynote speakers to riveting panel discussions and everything in between, ISSA/INTERCLEAN North America has no shortage of attractions this year. And be sure to stop by the ISSA/INTERCLEAN Recharge Lounge powered by Trojan Battery Co., to print your boarding passes, recharge your phone, and take a load off. By harnessing the capabilities of these five tech tools, you can maximize your experience and have your best ISSA/INTERCLEAN experience ever!
About the Author.
Graeme Golucki is ISSA's Web Content Manager and can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org; phone, 800-225-4772 (North America) and 847-982-0800.