2017 CMS Purus Award Winners AnnouncedOctober 18, 2017
Accessible by: anyone
The winners for the 2017 Cleaning.Management.Services (CMS) Purus Innovation Awards have been announced.
The annual awards program recognizes cleaning products and services for ergonomics, function, and efficiency in addition to other criteria. Winners were chosen in six categories and announced at the opening of the CMS Berlin 2017 trade show, September 19, in Berlin, Germany.
The winners are:
- Large machines category: Adlatus Robotics
- Small machines category: Kenter
- Equipment category: Alfred Kärcher GmbH & Co. KG
- Washroom hygiene category: Ophardt Hygiene
- Digital tools and systems category: Vermop
- Cleaning products category: Wetrok AG.
For more information on the Purus Innovation Awards, click here.