Brady Donates to 11 NonprofitsMarch 27, 2019
Accessible by: anyone
Brady announced the most recent beneficiaries of its Brady Shines charitable giving campaign.
Established in 2017, the campaign provides a total of US$20,000 per cycle to benefit education- and youth-based organizations. The beneficiaries of the sixth round of grants, which had the added theme of supporting the disabled, include:
- Autism Society of Southern Arizona – Tucson, AZ
- Brainy Camps – Washington, D.C.
- Denver Green School Autism Center – Denver, CO
- Down Syndrome Network of Arizona – Tempe, AZ
- Lake Hazel Elementary – Boise, ID
- Las Vegas Chapter of AMBUCS – Las Vegas, NV
- Mary McPherson Elementary – Meridian, ID
- Power Paws Assistance Dogs – Scottsdale, AZ
- Rocky Mountain High School – Meridian, ID
- Special Kids, Special Families – Colorado Springs, CO
- Star Elementary School – Meridian, ID.
For more information on Brady Shines or to submit a grant proposal, visit www.bradyshines.org.
Headquartered in Las Vegas, NV, Brady distributes cleaning products to the hospitality, office building, health care, restaurant, recreation, education, retail, industrial, and transportation industries via six operating divisions. For more information, visit www.bradyindustries.com.