BSCAI Seeks Submissions for 2019 CLEAN AwardsJune 20, 2019
Accessible by: anyone
The Building Service Contractors Association International (BSCAI) is now accepting nominations for its 2019 CLEAN Awards.
The annual awards program honors BSCAI members for their contributions to the association. This year’s award categories include:
- BSCAI Cleaning for Health Award®, presented by ProTeam Inc.
- Building Service Employee of the Year Award, presented by Hillyard Inc.
- Skip Marsden Education Excellence Award
- Walter L. Cook Award for Distinguished Service
- James E. Purcell Leadership Award
- Arthur C. Barraclough Co. Community Service Award
- New Member of the Year Award.
The deadline for submissions is July 31. For more information, click here.
Building Service Contractors Association International (BSCAI) represents a worldwide network of more than 1,000 member companies throughout the United States and countries worldwide that provide cleaning, facility maintenance, security, and other related services to building owners and managers. For more information, visit www.bscai.org.