ISSA Hosts Inaugural Meeting of ISP CouncilDecember 13, 2017
Accessible by: anyone
ISSA hosted the inaugural meeting of its In-House Service Provider (ISP) Council on December 6, at the association’s headquarters in Northbrook, IL.
Led by ISSA Executive Director of IEHA Michael Patterson in partnership with ISSA Director of Education Brant Insero, the council consists of six industry professionals who have agreed to assist the association in uniting the cleaning industry. The new ISP Council consists of the following members:
- Judie Cooper – Smithsonian Institute
- Ada Baldwin – North Carolina State University
- Mary Fleetwood – OakCrest-DeKalb Area Retirement Center
- Kevin Edwards – Brooke Army Medical Center
- Edward Smith III – Huntsville City Schools
- Laurie Tostenson – Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center.
The two-day meeting allowed council members to share some of their challenges they face as leaders within the industry, as well as discuss their vision on how ISSA can help the ISP community. The council agreed to meet on a quarterly basis to discuss important topics relating to the growth of the ISP member resources provided by ISSA.