ISSA to Present VOC Regulations WebinarFebruary 25, 2019
Accessible by: anyone
ISSA will present a webinar on the latest federal and state regulations of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) on April 12 at 12:00 p.m. CDT.
This 90-minute webinar is geared toward manufacturers and distributors in the cleaning industry and will address the following:
- An overview of the system of state and federal regulation of VOCs
- The latest state and federal VOC limits
- Prohibitions of specified products containing toxic compounds
- State VOC limits which are set to change
- New states that are likely to adopt VOC regulations
- The status of Canada’s regulation of VOCs in cleaning products
A question and answer session with ISSA General Counsel Bill Balek will follow. The fee for this webinar is US$49. To register for this event, please click here.