Triple S Elects New Board MembersNovember 30, 2017
Accessible by: anyone
Triple S announced its newly elected board of directors and executive committee at the buying group’s annual stockholders meeting earlier this month.
Elected board members for the coming year are:
- Aaron Buchko, Bradley University
- Michael Chiappe, California Janitorial Supply
- Jim Chittom, Jr., Athens Janitor Supply Co., Inc.
- Kenneth R. Crutcher, Kenway Distributors, Inc.
- James Egan, Egan Supply Co.
- Butch Ellis, Lansing Sanitary Supply, Inc.
- Bruce Janvey, I. Janvey & Sons, Inc.
- Dutch Owens, Gem Supply Co.
- Morten Riegg, GORM, Inc.
- Michael J. Tighe, Industrial Cleaning Products, Inc.
- John B. Treat, Treat’s Solutions, Inc.
Additionally, the board elected Owens as chairman of the board; Chittom, Jr., as secretary; Forrest T. Thompson IV of Triple S as treasurer; and Alan E. Sadler of Triple S as clerk.
About Triple S
Based in Billerica, MA, Triple S is a member-owned national distribution services and logistics company that provides facility maintenance solutions to the education, health care, commercial, retail, industrial, and government markets through a network of independent member-dealers and regional distribution centers. For more information, visit www.triple-s.com.