||89 DAYS UNTIL ISSA/INTERCLEAN® NORTH AMERICA 2016
Help Us Help You
Help spread the word about attending the one show for facility solutions and, in turn, boost the audience at your booth with these complimentary tools :
- Share the show highlights video, narrated by Bill Kurtis, with your customers and peers so they can learn why they need to be in Chicago, IL, for ISSA/INTERCLEAN® North America 2016.
- Market your booth by adding a free show-branded widget to your email signatures, newsletters, website, etc. Visit your registration dashboard to download the widget.
- Be on the lookout next week for an email with details on ISSA’s exhibitor guest program for registration.
New Show, New Exhibitors, New Training for ALL
Whether you are a first timer or seasoned veteran, ISSA is ready to make sure you are positioned for maximum ROI. New this year is an exhibitor onboarding program designed for first timers—but it’s available to everyone! Learn more about these resources to ensure a successful show, including:
- Calculators and tools for measuring your ROI
- Tips from trade show industry experts
- Details on signing up for two free training webinars.
Save Money! Ensure Your Booth Is Approved
Avoid unsightly expenses onsite during installation by making sure your booth’s design meets the required regulations. Approvals are needed for:
- Hanging signs
- 1,000-square-feet or larger booths
- Peninsula, island, or split-island booths
- Multilevel or covered booths.
Review the booth construction guidelines and submit your rendering with all dimensions and concepts to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 1. Multilevel booths will also require advance approval from McCormick Place by September 1, following ISSA approval.
- August 1: Important Last chance to update your online exhibitor listing, which will be included in the ISSA Official Exhibitor Directory. Visit the official vendor, Map Your Show, to update your listing before Monday.
- August 15: Early-bird deadline for ordering lead retrieval from CompuSystems.
- Other Deadlines: After logging into the ISSA/INTERCLEAN North America Exhibitor Service Manual, view a full checklist for all vendor deadlines under the “Show Information” tab.
ISSA/INTERCLEAN Latin America 2017
ISSA/INTERCLEAN Latin America takes place February 22-24, 2017, in Mexico City, Mexico. Secure your booth today to take advantage of this unparalleled opportunity to network with more than 3,000 local and international cleaning professionals from a variety of market segments during the three-day event.
Don’t forget to mark your calendars for all of the upcoming ISSA/INTERCLEAN trade shows.